Embedding your Woobox campaign in your GoDaddy website is easy! Here’s how:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Navigate to the page you want to add the code to.
- Click the HTML Code tool in the left-hand toolbar. A new text box is added to the page, and the Settings window’s HTML Code Settings panel opens.
- Replace all the code in the black panel with the Embed code from your Woobox campaign’s Embed section. *Be sure to paste in both steps 1 and 2.
- Click Save in the GoDaddy HTML Code tool.
- Click Publish to apply the changes to your website.
- When the confirmation window displays, click the live link to preview page.