How do I sign up for a Woobox account?
Just login to Woobox using your personal Facebook sign in credentials. Your Facebook business pages will be imported automatically.
What do I get with a free account?
A lot! Learn more here.
How do I reset my password?
Woobox uses Facebook as its primary log-in system, so we are not able to perform manual password resets. That said, here are ways to get into your account if you’ve forgotten your details:
- If you know the email address, reset your password via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover. You can also try to recover via full name or username with that link.
- If you don’t remember what email you used, you can always sign up with any user that is an admin of the Facebook page you’re trying to add a tab to. You can also look at the Admin Roles section of your Facebook page to find usernames you’ve logged in with.
- If someone left your company and you need to look at the Woobox settings, sign up with your own Facebook admin account, and you will be able to see all of the settings as well as take over the billing.
How do I switch to a free account?
You can change your account level at any time from the Change Plan page of your Woobox account’s Business Settings.
Once there, click the red “X” button to first remove the business, and then the “cancel subscription” link or “X” next to the credit card icon. Your account will be set to change to Free when your current subscription month expires (instead of automatically renewing). Detailed instructions and screenshots can be seen here.
If you’re not sure when the current subscription will renew, you can always check your active subscriptions via the Change Plan or Other Businesses screen or in the individual invoices for each payment under the Payments section of your Account Settings.
How many apps can I have on a Solo plan?
With the Solo plan, Woobox allows you to create an unlimited number of campaigns. If you have enough fan interest and a place to post them all, you can have hundreds of campaigns available or ready to go.
However, Facebook does have a limit for custom tabs. Any Facebook page can have a total of 10 additional tabs aside from the page’s native Facebook tabs.
How do I add more businesses to my Growth, Power, or Enterprise plan?
It’s easy. Learn how here.
What happens to the apps if I am no longer the admin of a page?
If you create a Woobox app for a page and are later removed from the admin list, the apps will still work normally.
When an app is created, it is linked to that Facebook page, and all other admins will continue to have access once your account is removed.
If you are still listed as an admin but no longer help manage a page, you may also delete that page from your Woobox account without consequence.
How do I give another user admin access to Woobox?
If you have created a Woobox campaign and want someone else within your organization to manage it, it’s easy to give them access. As long as they are an admin of the Facebook page, they already have it.
All they need to do is sign up at woobox.com/signup for a free account and log in. After selecting the correct business, they should be able to see any promotions you have created, as well as edit them.
If you need to set up permissions to block certain people from doing certain things, visit the Access Control panel.
How do I get a receipt or invoice?
Log-in to your Woobox dashboard. Click My Account from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of your dashboard. Click Payments. Under the Actions tab, click view invoice. Note: you must be the billing admin of the subscription to see the invoices. The person who originally purchases the plan is the billing admin.
How do I transfer a subscription to a different user?
In order to transfer the plan subscription to a different user’s account, you’ll need to admin all pages on the subscription, and add the appropriate billing information to the ‘new’ account. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
- Log in to the account where you want to move the subscription.
- Click the business page name and email address in the upper right corner.
- Click “Change Plan” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the green “Take over billing” button to the right of the business page name.
- Input the credit card details for the subscription billing, and click the button to Purchase Account Level to complete the process.
NOTE: This will not charge the credit card, since there is already a plan purchased for the business but it will automatically transfer the subscription/billing management to the ‘new’ user’s account.
There is not an option at this point to send the invoices to multiple/alternate emails, however, you can change the email address associated with the account (and the email that receives notifications for renewals, etc.) via the My Account section.
How do I remove a business from my account?
Not managing a certain business account anymore? No problem. You can delete the business from your account by going to “Business Settings” while managing as the business you want to delete and clicking “Delete business.”