Stats are great! …If you can understand what they mean. Here are some of the most important Woobox definitions to know so you can better utilize your data.
*Some stats and pages are only available on previous version campaigns (Quizzes, Brackets, Coupons, etc.)
- Entries: The total number of entries to the Sweepstakes, Photo Contests, ect. including bonus entries.
- Views: The number of times the campaign has been viewed/looked at (not unique visits, just the total number of times people have viewed it).The purpose of Overview Visits is to track unique visitors to your promotion. Visits from the Overview window infographic and graph are the total number of unique visits to the app, so if the user goes to the fangate, entry page, and/or post entry page in a single 24 hours session, this will count as 1 unique visit in the overview stats.
Export Traffic Stats – Download Exports page:
- Export Stats Definitions:
Stats Traffic page:
- Total Views and Visits: The total number of views and visits, added up from the previewviews/previewvisits, offerviews/offervisits, and endedviews/endedvisits in the export stats file.
- Offer/Entry Page Views and Visits: The total number of views and visits of the Entry Page, added up from the offerviews/offervisits in the export stats file.
- Completed Views and Visits: The total number of views and visits of the Post Entry Page, added up from the completeviews/completevisits in the export stats file.
- Referral Views and Visits: The total number of views and visits of shares, added up from the fromviews/fromvisits in the export stats file.
- Ended Page Views and Visits: The total number of views and visits of the Ended Page, added up from the endedviews/endedvisits in the export stats file.
- The purpose of Stats – Traffic Visits is to track total engagement and conversions to each page in the campaign. The Stats – Traffic window export file and graphs display all of the visits to each page, which is why they add up to more visits than the overview window. For example, if we add the previewvisits + prestartvisits + fangatevisits, + offervisits + completevisits + fromvisits + endedvisits, this gives you the cumulative visits to each page for each day.
Stats Entries page:
- Entries: The total number of user self-entries to the Sweepstakes, Photo Contests, ect. excluding bonus entries.
- Bonus Entries: If you configure your contest to “award bonus entries per User that clicks and enters from entrant’s shared link”, this will give users incentive to share and reward users based on referrals. If a user enters into the contest and shares from the Post Entry Page, if another user clicks on that share and enters into the contest, the user that initially shared will gain a bonus entry.
Stats Shares page:
*available in previous version campaigns
- Shares: The number of times people have shared the campaign by posting the URL on their Wall/Timeline (via the automatic Share popup or the Share buttons on the Post-Entry Page).
- Reach: This is related to the number of friends an individual entrant has. When someone shares the campaign (via the Automatic Share Popup or the “Share” button), the reach of that Share is dependent upon the number of friends that person has. So the total reach for each share would reflect the number of people who would potentially see the shared post. For example, if I shared your campaign, and I had 100 friends, then the reach for my individual share would be 100. The total reach is just the sum of the reach of all those shared posts combined.
Stats Sources page:
- DIRECT – tab: When a user navigates to your Facebook Page, clicks on the installed Facebook Page Tab, then enters, this counts as a DIRECT – tab visitor and entrant.
- DIRECT – direct: Any time you promote your campaign’s shareable URL, if a user clicks on it then enters into your promotion, this counts as a DIRECT – direct visitor and entrant.
- VIRAL – tab: When a user navigates to your Facebook Page, clicks on the installed Facebook Page Tab, enters, then shares from the post entry page, if another user clicks on that share then enters your promotion, that counts as a VIRAL – tab visit and entrant.
- VIRAL – direct: When a user clicks on your campaign’s shareable URL, enters, then shares from the post entry page, if another user clicks on that share then enters your promotion, that will count as a VIRAL – direct visit and entrant.
- To track the performance from a specific source of participants in your campaign, add ?source=YOUR_SOURCE_NAME to the end of your Woobox sharing URL. For example, https://woobox.com/xxxxxx?source=Twitter
*A blank cell in the “source” column of your Entries export signifies a “viral” or referred entrant.
Definitions for Static Tabs
- Visits are the number of unique visitors to your page, so when a person visits the page, they are only counted once for the following 24 hours, regardless of the number of times they actually go back to look at your page.
- Views are the number of page tab views that occur, regardless of whether the page is being viewed by one person multiple times, or multiple people one time.
- Likes are the number of times someone has clicked the “Like” button while viewing your custom tab (the default Facebook Like button in the top left corner of the Page header).
- FanGate Views/Visits refer to the Non-Fan Page Source.
- Content Views/Visits refer to the Page Source (what people see after clicking “Like”).