If you’re receiving an Instagram token error, like the below image, you can follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot. If you follow all these steps and still encounter an error, send an email to email@example.com.
1) Go to your business settings by clicking your email/business on the top right corner of your Woobox dashboard, then select “business settings”.
2) Click on “external connections” on the left sidebar.
3) Remove your connection to Instagram and then reinstate the connection.
4) Go to Static tabs at the top of your dashboard and edit your Instagram tab.
5) Once in the settings, just click “save”.
6) Go to your tab. It should be working now. If it still isn’t, try clicking “refresh cache”.